Monday, April 27, 2015

Spuds, etc.

I planted one tire of little Yukon Golds, and five tires of little Adirondack Blues.  I didn't plant the larger taters cause they need to be cut and dried a bit.  And because I have no idea where I'm going to fit them.  I may have overestimated the number of potatoes I have room to plant.  Oops.  They are probably going to have to take up a row in what should be the corn patch... which also may be where at least some of the maters will have to go.  This is all because one third of the garden is garlic.  Some of the maters may end up in the hoophouse.  I don't like that because they've never done well in there.  I hope that was because of the water issue that I think I've solved.  The two things that have done great in the hoophouse have been cukes and onions, but I don't want to keep planting the same things in the same place... too bad I can't put the corn in the hoophouse.  That would solve some of the space issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment