Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Leftover Turkey Nummy

I couldn't face making another turkey soup today, but I didn't want to waste the bird, so here is what I did...
Mix equal amounts of cream cheese and cranberry/horseradish sauce (you can take your cranberry relish and add prepared horseradish til the sting pleases you, if you have no sauce in the pantry.  You might want to add a bit of sugar, too).  Smear this on a cracker. (I used Pecan Nut-Thins because they are gluten-free).  Finely chop (1/4" cubes is good enough) leftover roast turkey.   Drop this on the stuff on the cracker.  Munch.
The Princess had seconds.  The Pirate wouldn't try it because she doesn't do horseradish.  I'll have to make more before El Jefe gets home, because someone else ate the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment